When it comes time for HVAC repair in Columbus, we will listen to you. We will only sell you what you need and at a fair price. We will explain our advice, products and work. We will respect your home and privacy, and we will keep your comfort and satisfaction ahead of our own.
We back this entire process with a complete and total 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with the results of our work, we ask that you tell us specifically what is wrong and we will address your concerns as quickly as possible. Normal warranties still apply. Call or email us today. We are here to help!
Sears Heating and Cooling was founded by Johnny Sears in Columbus, OH in 1950. For over 72 years, we have been servicing Columbus, Ohio and the surrounding areas, supplying you with the highest quality in air conditioner repair, furnace repair, HVAC repair, and HVAC installations. We are here to answer your phone call 24 hours a day. We were founded on the principle of excellence, and to this very day, we have never lost sight of that standard.
Our service charge is only $79 ($49 for our service club customers) no matter what time it is. Estimates for new equipment are always free!
Our HVAC Company Is Veteran Owned & Operated!
Why Choose Us for HVAC in Columbus, Ohio?
- Easy Scheduling: Your convenience is important to us. We schedule hvac repair appointments when it is most convenient for you. We will provide you with several days and time frames to choose from. Most of our furnace repair and air conditioner repair services are completed on the same day that you schedule them.
- Always Available: We aren’t a Monday-Friday 9-5pm company. We have found that a large amount of problems for air conditioners and furnaces occur after business hours. If you require an hvac repair after hours on weekends, or on a holiday, we’re available for emergency service.
- Pricing Choices: Our furnace repair and ac repair services have set prices that are dependent on the job, not the time it takes a technician to complete it. As soon as your air conditioning system is diagnosed, you will be provided several options for the repair, before we begin any work. That will be the final price, regardless of how long the repair takes to complete. It’s only fair to you!
- Our HVAC Services are Guaranteed: Each HVAC repair is backed by a warranty. If you are a member of our Service Club, we will also provide you a 10% discount on any repairs!
- Always Respectful: We will respect you and your home while servicing your furnace and air conditioner. Our employees are trained to treat your home as their own. We will always wear shoe covers to ensure your home stays clean.
- Well Dressed Technicians: We only have one shot to make a first impression. Our technicians take pride in their uniform. They are always expected to look presentable while completing HVAC repair services for you.
- Background Checked: All of our techs are background checked and drug tested on a consistent basis. When they are providing furnace repair, they will be wearing an ID badge that will ensure they are truly Sears Heating & Cooling representatives.
- Intense Training: We verify that every one of our furnace repair service technicians has many years of experience and training. They constantly attend continuing education classes to ensure their knowledge is always top-notch and up to date.