Special Financing Options
Special Financing Through Wright-Patt
Borrow smarter today by financing with Wright-Patt Credit Union! EASY, QUICK & CONVENIENT financing is available to help you make it easier to buy the things you want. Wright-Patt Credit Union has been around for 90 years helping the people in the community with their financial needs. Let them help you make your new purchase a reality today!
- 120 Months 0% Interest Financing (Minimum $10,000 purchase)
- 60 Months 0% Interest Financing (Minimum $5,000 purchase)
- 36 Months 0% Interest Financing (No minimum amount)
* With approved credit. Contact us for details.
Buy Today, Pay Over Time
This credit card also brings you:
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again.
- Special financing when available.
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget.
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options.
This credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Ask for details. Equal Housing Lender.
Additional HVAC Financing Plans Through Wells Fargo
We also offer the following financing options:
(Bryant Preferred & Evolution Only)
No Interest If Paid In Full Within 18 Months
Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period.*
*The Bryant® credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. Minimum monthly payments are required during the promotional (special terms) period. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date at the APR for Purchases if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay off the purchase balance before the end of the promotional period. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 8/1/2023 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921.