AC Repair Columbus, Ohio
When it comes time for an ac repair in Columbus, Ohio, you wouldn’t want just anyone diagnosing and repairing your system, you’d want a trained and confident technician with experience. Let us assess your air conditioner and help plan the work needed to bring the system back to health.
Our AC Repair Services Include:
- Complete system diagnostics and maintenance.
- We offer a wide range of repair options to fit any budget
- If your air conditioner needs replaced, we can usually provide you with an estimate for a new air conditioner the same day
Critical Air Conditioner System Components:
- Evaporator Coil
- Refrigerant Lines
- Condenser Fan Motor
- Outdoor Coil / Condenser
When Is It Time For an AC Repair?
Annual maintenance should prevent you from experiencing a costly ac repair. As soon as you start noticing that your air conditioner may be having an issue, contact us instead of waiting until it gets worse. Acting immediately can ultimately save you from a large repair bill in the end.
Check out our list of HVAC Trouble Shooting Tips for some quick help!
What Brands Do We Service?
Sears Heating & Cooling is a highly trained and certified HVAC company, which allows us to service any brand of air conditioner you may have.
When Should I Replace My Air Conditioner?
A properly maintained air conditioner can last 12-15 years. Issues that signal a replacement may be needed include:
- Your unit is 12 years or older
- An extensive ac repair is needed (compressor, evaporator coil ect)
- A repair will cost greater than 50% of the cost of a new air conditioner.
- You have had 3 or more major repairs on the unit.
What Brands Do We Install?
Check Out Our New Air Conditioner Options Here