Make Your Heating & Cooling Replacements More Affordable
Replacing or upgrading your air conditioner or furnace is a major investment; you should look for every advantage you can find to make it easier to afford. Luckily, there are a number of rebates and tax credits available for qualifying installations that can put some of that money back into your pocket. Read below for more information, and if you have questions, give us a call at 614-475-1800 !
- $300 Columbia Gas rebate for installing a 96% high-efficiency furnace.
- There are currently no rebates available from AEP, but this is subject to change.
Are you considering replacing your air conditioner, furnace or heat pump for a new high-efficiency model? Did you know that there are tax credits available for upgrading your HVAC equipment?
- 16 SEER or higher efficient A/C & Heat Pumps - $300 tax credit.
- 95% efficient or higher Gas Furances - $150 tax credit.
- $50 for a high-efficiency Circulatory fan. All 96% efficient furnaces have these already, and most 2-stage 80% efficiency furnaces we install have them as well.
- Credit is limited to $500 for life.