Protect Your Heating & Cooling With Expert Heat Pump Repair
When it comes time for a heat pump repair in Columbus, Ohio, you wouldn’t want just anyone diagnosing and repairing your system, you’d want a trained and confident technician with experience. Let us assess your heat pump and help plan the work needed to bring the system back to health.
Professional Service, Perfect Comfort
Our Heat Pump Services Include:
- Complete system diagnostics and maintenance.
- We offer a wide range of repair options to fit any budget.
- If your heat pump needs to be replaced, we can usually provide you with an estimate for a new heat pump the same day.
We Service These Critical Heat Pump System Components:
- Evaporator Coil
- Refrigerant Lines
- Condenser Fan Motor
- Outdoor Coil / Condenser
- Air Handler
When Is It Time For A Heat Pump Repair?
Annual maintenance should prevent you from experiencing a costly heat pump repair. As soon as you start noticing that your heat pump may be having an issue, contact us instead of waiting until it gets worse. Acting immediately can ultimately save you from a large repair bill in the end.
What Brands Do We Service?
Sears Heating & Cooling is a highly trained and certified HVAC company, which allows us to service any brand of heat pump you may have.
When Should I Replace My Heat Pump?
A properly maintained heat pump can last 12-15 years. Issues that signal a replacement may be needed include:
- Your unit is 12 years or older.
- An extensive heat pump repair is needed (compressor, evaporator coil, etc.)
- A repair will cost greater than 50% of the cost of a new heat pump.
- You have had 3 or more major repairs on the unit.
Why Choose Us For Heat Pump Repair In Columbus?
- Flexible Scheduling: Your convenience is important to us. We schedule heat pump repair service appointments when YOU are available. We provide several days and time frames for your convenience. Most of our services are completed on the same day you schedule them.
- Nights, Weekends & Holidays, We Are Available For Emergency Services: We don’t fit the Monday through Friday, 9a.m.-5p.m. schedule. We have found that 43% of problems for heat pump systems occur after 5 p.m. In the unfortunate event that your heat pump system breaks down after hours or on weekends, we’re available for emergency service.
- Up Front Pricing: Our services have set prices that depend on the job, not the time we invest into it. As soon as your heat pump system is diagnosed, you will be provided several options for the repair, before the repair has begun. We will honor that price, regardless of how long the repair takes. It’s only fair, and our customers appreciate it!
- Our AC Repair Services Are Guaranteed: Each repair is backed by a warranty. If you are a member of our Service Club, we will provide you with a 10% discount on any repairs.
- Customer Respect: We will respect you, your home and all of your property while servicing your heat pump. All of our technicians are trained to treat your home like their own. This means shoe covers are always worn, to make sure your home stays clean.
- Presentable Service Technicians: Presentation is important to all of our technicians. They take pride in the Sears Heating & Cooling uniform. That is why they are expected to look presentable while completing services in your home.
- Security & Safety: Each of our technicians is thoroughly background checked and frequently drug tested. When they are servicing your heat pump, they will be wearing identification badges that will give you peace of mind in knowing that they are Sears Heating & Cooling representatives.
- Intensive Training: We ensure that every one of our heat pump service technicians has multiple years of experience. They are required to attend reoccurring training sessions. This is how they continue to attain the knowledge they need for new equipment and new installation techniques.
- Fully Stocked Trucks: Each heat pump technician comes prepared with all of the tools, parts and equipment that they will need to complete your heat pump repair. This is to make sure that the job gets done quickly without unnecessary trips to a supplier or back to the shop. This is one of the ways we avoid wasting your time.
- Complete Customer Satisfaction: We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with your air conditioning service or repair. If you aren’t satisfied, we will do whatever it takes to make things right.