Heat Pump Repair Columbus, Ohio
When it comes time for a heat pump repair in Columbus, Ohio, you wouldn’t want just anyone diagnosing and repairing your system, you’d want a trained and confident technician with experience. Let us asses your heat pump and help plan the work needed to bring the system back to health.
Our Heat Pump Services Include:
- Complete system diagnostics and maintenance.
- We offer a wide range of repair options to fit any budget
- If your heat pump needs replaced, we can usually provide you with an estimate for a new heat pump the same day
Critical Heat Pump System Components:
- Evaporator Coil
- Refrigerant Lines
- Condenser Fan Motor
- Outdoor Coil / Condenser
- Air Handler
When Is It Time For a Heat Pump Repair?
Annual maintenance should prevent you from experiencing a costly heat pump repair. As soon as you start noticing that your heat pump may be having an issue, contact us instead of waiting until it gets worse. Acting immediately can ultimately save you from a large repair bill in the end.
What Brands Do We Service?
Sears Heating & Cooling is a highly trained and certified HVAC company, which allows us to service any brand of heat pump you may have.
When Should I Replace My Heat Pump?
A properly maintained heat pump can last 12-15 years. Issues that signal a replacement may be needed include:
- Your unit is 12 years or older
- An extensive heat pump repair is needed (compressor, evaporator coil ect)
- A repair will cost greater than 50% of the cost of a new heat pump.
- You have had 3 or more major repairs on the unit.
What Brands Do We Install?
Sears Heating & Cooling is a Rheem and Bryant dealer.
Check Out Our New Heat Pump Options here