- Check the circuit breaker to make sure there is power to the Furnace.
- Check the on/off switch on the furnace. Turn it off, then back on.
- Check furnace blower door for a tight fit. If not closed, the unit will not run.
- Is the gas on at your furnace?
- Check thermostat for proper settings. Does your thermostat use batteries?
- Check your filter to make sure it’s clean.
- Make sure the air vents are open in your house.
If you have checked all of these things and flipping the switch doesn’t turn on the motor and light the pilot, we are here to help. Call today and we will get you on the schedule for our next available appointment. Your comfort is our priority.