Bradford White – Built to be the Best
With a long and successful history dating back to 1881, Bradford White is one of the most technologically advanced manufacturers of water heating, space heating, combination heating and water storage products in the world. With headquarters in suburban Philadelphia and operation in Middleville, Michigan the company builds all of its products strictly for wholesale distribution. Bradford White products for residential, commercial and industrial applications are designed for installation by plumbing and heating professionals.
The Bradford White Hot Water Heater is the choice of homeowners everywhere because of the high quality, rugged durability, and unique features built into every water heater we manufacture. The ongoing development of innovative technologies gives Bradford White products, and you, the professional installer, a strong competitive advantage.
Engineered to save you both money and energy, Bradford White water heaters are the perfect choice for any residential application. Bradford White is also the choice of professional installers due to the high, quality and rugged durability of the features built into each hot water tank.
Product brochure available here
Capacity Options Available:
- 30 gallon gas with drain pan. (gas)
- 40 gallon gas with drain pan. (gas or electric)
- 50 Gallon gas with drain pan. (gas or electric)
Model Options Available:
- Standard vent (Metal B-Vent)
- PVC Powervent (Vents via PVC pipe out the side of your home)
Hydrojet Total Performance System
- The Hydrojet Total Performance System thoroughly mixes incoming and stored water to reduce costly sediment buildup, minimize temperature differences (thermal stratification), and increase first hour delivery.
Vitraglas Tested – Tough Tank Protection
- Vitraglas is an exclusive enamel coating that provides unsurpassed protection against tank failure. Testing has proven that the unique formulation of Vitraglas is superior to other enamel linings.
ICON Intelligent Gas Control
- A revolutionary advance in water heater control technology, the ICON System offers numerous energy, money, and time saving benefits to homeowners.
Defender Safety System
- A proven combustion technology that resists the iginition of flammable vapors outside of the water heater using a patented “ScreenLok” flame arrestor design. The Defender Safety System provides outstanding efficiency and long service life.
Sears Heating & Cooling’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
100% customer satisfaction is our goal and we promise to always do what is in the best interest of you, our customers.
We back this entire process with a complete and total *30 day satisfaction guarantee*. If you are not happy with the results of our work, we ask that you tell us specifically what is wrong and we will address your concerns as quickly as possible. Normal warranties still apply. Call or email us today. We are here to help.
Yes, Bradford White is a good water heater. It has high safety and efficiency ratings and also has a long life expectancy. Bradford White provides options such as gas, electric and heat pump systems. They also include a hydrojet system that reduces sediment from building up within the tank. Additionally, they come with a Defender Safety System that causes the water heater to shut off if it senses there may be a gas threat. To learn more about Bradford White water heaters, give us a call today.
A Bradford White water heater costs about $400-$3,000. Some factors that may impact the overall price include:
- The size of the tank.
- The model.
- Installation fees.
Bradford White water heaters are comparable to other water heaters and provide features that increase the safety and efficiency of your water heater. To find out more about getting a Bradford White water heater installed, contact us today.
The average life expectancy of a Bradford White water heater is around 10-16 years. However, regular maintenance of your water heater has a direct impact on its overall life expectancy. If you do not have your water heater regularly serviced, then it may not last its full lifespan. However, if you do have your Bradford White water heater regularly maintained, then it will last longer and run more efficiently. Call us today to get a Bradford White water heater installed in your home.