Cleaner Indoor Air
The air you breathe inside your home could be the most polluted air you breathe all day. The EPA has named indoor air pollution as one of the top five environmental risks to public health. With the amount of time spent indoors, it’s no wonder so many people suffer form allergies, asthma and other illnesses! A whole-home air purifier like the Aprilaire 1410 will help you manage your family’s comfort, health and protect your HVAC system. Installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system, it puts you in complete control of air purity.
- Removes particulates and irritants throughout your home. Includes mold spores, dust, pet dander and pollen. By removing these harmful contaminants, you’ll help reduce the risk of asthma attacks and allergic reactions.
- Keep your air conditioner’s indoor cooling coil clean and your furnace working efficiently.
saving energy, minimizing repair costs and extending service life. Standard furnace filters are lesseffective and need to be changed more often.
- Protects your heating and cooling system and offers superior filtration compared to standard 1-inch filters.
- Comes with 410 Clean Air Filter, which has more than 9 times the amount of filtration area found in 1-inch filters.
- Removes up to 56% of dust, 95% of pollen and 94% of mold spores in your home.
- MERV 11 rated filter
There are a few steps you can take to help keep the air in your Columbus home clean:
- Run the AC – Many pollutants are actually water-soluble, so when the AC removes humidity from the air, it removes those types of pollutants as well.
- Avoid products with VOCs – Some cleaning products, paints and floor polishes contain Volatile Organic Compounds which go into the air as harmful gases. Purchase products with low or no VOCs.
- Keep your home clean – Dust and vacuum regularly to keep dust and allergens at bay.
Invest in an air purification system – Air purifiers have been shown to improve air quality. Whole home systems work in conjunction with your heating and cooling systems to remove dust, dander and mold spores from the air you breathe.
The Aprilaire air purifier works in partnership with your HVAC system. The purifier fits in a number of different systems and comes with a filter that has over 9 times the filtration area found in a standard 1” filter. As air is returned to your HVAC system, it is first forced through the purification system. The purifier traps particles commonly found in your home to ultimately reduce bacteria, mold, pollen, allergens, dander and viruses. Because the purifier cleans the air before it is conditioned in the HVAC, the system ends up cleaner and will run more efficiently and effectively. The filter only needs to be changed once a year for optimal performance.
On average, homeowners can anticipate spending between $500 – $2,500 to have a whole home air purification system, like the Aprilaire air purifier, installed.
For a more accurate price estimate, contact Sears Heating & Cooling today. We are happy to walk you through the process of installation and provide free quotes on all of our services.