Check these basic trouble spots before calling to avoid a service charge:
- Check the circuit breaker to make sure there is power to the AC or Furnace.
- Check the on/off switch on the furnace. Turn it off, then back on.
- Check furnace blower door for a tight fit. If not closed, the unit will not run.
- Is the gas on at your furnace?
- Check thermostat for proper settings. Does your thermostat use batteries?
- Check your filter to make sure it’s clean.
- Make sure the air vents are open in your house.
Common HVAC Problems
Click one of the links below to learn more!
- Air Conditioner Runs Continuously
- Air Conditioner Not Turning On
- Second Floor Is Too Hot or Cold
- Why Is My Air Conditioner Leaking Water?
- Air Conditioner Smells Bad
- Air Conditioner Not Blowing Cold Air
- Why Does My Air Conditioner Have Ice Build Up?
- High Electric Bills
- Air Conditioner Making Loud Noises