Improving Indoor Air Quality
The iWave is an air-purifying device that installs in any HVAC system. When air passes over the iWave, ions produced by the device reduce pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke and odors in the air, creating a healthy environment without producing any harmful byproducts.
One of the greatest benefits is that this system requires no maintenance! Other common air purification technologies require ongoing maintenance with bulb or cell replacement every year or two, making cost of ownership higher than desired. The iWave purifier also has no harmful byproducts.
The iWave Difference
- Proven technology – over 100,000 installations!
- Actively purifies the entire house.
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses.
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke and particles.
- Maintenance free! (iWave-R)
- No replacement parts – total cost of ownership is less than other options.
- Self-cleaning design (iWave-R)
- Can be wired so you know it is always working (iWave-R)
- Installs in any HVAC system.
- UL and cUL approved.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty.
The iWave is an air purification system that uses ionizer technology to control the amount of contaminants in your home’s indoor air. Many harmful pollutants can slip through a standard air filter and be circulated back through to your house. The iWave attaches to your heating and cooling system and targets air flowing into the unit. As air is pushed through, the iWave releases ions that, while harmless, can effectively:
- Attach to allergens like pollen, forming large particle clusters that allow the air filter to capture the now bigger groups.
- Break down pollutants and gases into harmless compounds like water vapor, oxygen, water vapor and carbon dioxide.
- Remove the hydrogen molecules from viruses, bacteria and mold, which ultimately destroys them.
The benefits of an iWave air purification system include:
- Reduction of pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke and odors in your home’s air.
- Environmentally friendly as it produces no harmful by-products.
- Requires no ongoing maintenance and has no parts you have to replace.
The indoor air we breathe can be many times dirtier than the air outside. Many turn to whole home air purifiers to help clean their indoor air. Air purifiers can help:
- Decrease the number of airborne contaminants circulating in your home, helping to prevent illness.
- Capture and collect dust, allergens and other small particles, giving those who suffer from allergies and other respiratory conditions relief from symptoms.
- Keep the heating and cooling system clean, thereby running more efficiently.
To learn more, contact Sears today. We are happy to answer any of your questions about the iWave Air Purifier or other indoor air quality products.