Aprilaire – The Inventor of Whole-Home Humidifiers
Aprilaire whole-home humidifiers were introduced in 1954 as the first truly effective whole-home humidifier. Since then, Aprilaire Humidifiers have been imitated but never duplicated. Today, Aprilaire continues to lead the way in delivering whole-home humidity as well as Total Comfort solutions.
Our products work with all leading brands of heating and cooling equipment. Plus, we partner with industry-leading contractors, so you get the most comprehensive line of solutions available today. The Aprilaire 600M Humidifier is the best choice for total comfort.
Healthier, More Comfortable Air
While dry air can make your home both uncomfortable and unhealthy, there’s no need for you and your family to suffer. an Aprilaire 600M Humidifier can help. It is installed as part of your homes heating and cooling system and automatically delivers the perfect amount of humidified air, not just to one room, but throughout every room of your home.
Dry Air Can Damage Your Family’s Health and Home
Physicians and other experts often recommend humidity control to prevent the damaging effects of dry air caused by low relative humidity.
- Low humidity can increase your likelihood of getting colds, flu and other upper respiratory ailments. Viruses that cause colds and flu thrive in low humidity. And, according to The American Society of Otolaryngology, dry air can make people more susceptible to infection. In addition, drier air can aggravate allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Low humidity can cause home damage. It causes walls, woodwork, and your beautiful hardwood floors to crack. Electronics can fall victim to static electric charges, requiring expensive repair or replacement.
- Low humidity can cause higher energy costs. Low humidity can make you feel too cold at normal temperatures leading you to turn up the thermostat. This leads to higher energy bills.
The Aprilaire Model 600 Humidifier is a whole-home solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control. The Model 600 uses the furnace blower to move air through a Water Panel.
Protect Your Family From Overly Dry Air
When you use the Aprilaire Model 600 Humidifier, you eliminate the unhealthy and damaging effects of overly dry air on your family and home.
Owners manual available here
- Features a built-in bypass damper, which means fewer parts to install
- Delivers up to 50% more moisture than competitive units
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.70 gallons per hour
- Humidifies tightly constructed homes up to 4,000 square feet in size