The Comfortmaker N4A3
- Durable galvanized steel construction with baked-on paint finish weathers seasonal extremes.
- Post-painted fin stock and coated wire grille guard against corrosion. The grille spacing protects the coil but allows for easy cleaning.
- Scroll compressor operates with proven efficiency and reliability.
- Control panel allows for easier, quicker service access.
- Compressor is housed in an extra-thick shell for added protection and durability.
- Top-discharge design improves airflow and minimizes noise.
- Durable copper tubing, aluminum fin coil, and fins that are post-painted for protection help maintain efficiency.
- Integrated solid state controls make the change from heating to cooling go smoothly. (Heat pump only)
Built With Strength
When you choose Comfortmaker heating and cooling equipment, it means your home comfort is backed by superior engineering and quality manufacturing so you can enjoy more important things. Each unit is 100% run tested, and we design our products to give you the best in quality, energy efficiency and reliability. We deliver products that give you the most in home comfort so you can enjoy comfort with confidence. The Comfortmaker N4A3 is a testimony to our craftsmanship.
- Quiet performance (as low as 74 decibels)*
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Durably built to withstand bad weather and debris
- Designed for corrosion resistance and lasting performance
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty
Full product brochure available here
- Efficient, single-stage scroll compressor
- Up to 14 SEER cooling efficiency
- Quiet performance (as low as 74 decibels)
- Efficient single-stage scroll compressor
- Two-speed fan motor
- System-protecting filter drier
- Durable protective inlet grille panels allow easy coil cleaning; corner posts for extra strength and style
- High-gloss, baked-on powder coat finish over galvanized steel •
- Sound-reducing features: soft-mounted compressor and acoustic-absorbing compressor blanket
- 10-year parts limited warranty (upon timely registration)