Versatility, Performance and Value in One Package
With a wider range of sizes and capacities, this Bryant 285B heat pump offers up to 15.5 SEER cooling and 8.5 HSPF heating. It’s an exceptional value with the comfort and efficiency benefits you expect from the Evolution series, all backed by the most reliable name in the business.
Bryant is the Reliable Choice
Since 1904, Bryant has built a tradition of comfort by doing whatever it takes to deliver products of superior quality and performance. Thanks to the commitment and dedication of our development and manufacturing teams, homeowners nationwide have learned to rely on Bryant for innovative and reliable indoor comfort solutions. Today, with energy costs and environmental awareness on the rise, Bryant offers an excellent fit for concerned homeowners: the Bryant 285B Heat Pump with Puron refrigerant.
Bryant’s environmentally sound refrigerant keeps you cool without depleting the Earth’s ozone layer
Environmentally Sound, Extra-Efficient
Our scroll compressor is designed for use with Puron regrigerant to provide quiet, smooth-operating comfort and years of environmentally sound, trouble-free performance.
Bryant’s Microtube Technology refrigeration system with copper tube/aluminum fin coil maximizes transfer of heat outside your home to ensure cooling efficiency. Coil materials and design minimize chances for rust and corrosion for lasting performance.
AeroQuiet System II optimizes airflow and incorporates sound-absorbing materials for minimal vibration and reduced sound. The three keys to this system include: AeroQuiet top, integrated fan motor and fan blade, and sound hood.
High and low pressure switches and the filter drier protect the unit’s most important single component: the compressor.
Built to Last
The Bryant DuraGuard protection package ensures lasting durability and good looks through years of exposure to weather, sports and lawn equipment and more. Three key elements to this package include: galvanized steel cabinet, baked-on powder paint and louvered coil guard.
- Energy Efficiency Up to 16 SEER/13 EER cooling; Up to 8.5 HSPF heating
- ENERGY STAR Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines for high efficiency in all models/sizes
- Hybrid Heat system capable Allows gas furnace/heat pump system combinations for best winter heating efficiencies.
- Quiet levels During lowest capacity cooling operating condition: 68 dB
- AeroQuietTM System II design Pressure equalizer valve, compressor sound blanket; quiet mount split post compressor grommets, forward-swept fan blade
- Notifications Maintenance reminders and service notices through the advanced system diagnostics of the Evolution Connex control
- Compressor Single-stage scroll
- Refrigerant Puron refrigerant
- Compatibility Designed for best efficiencies when part of Evolution system
- Protections High pressure switch, loss of charge switch and filter drier
- Diagnostics Enhanced diagnostics with Evolution control
- Capacity 1.5-5 tons
- Design Attractive DuraGuard Plus system
- Construction Durable, sheet metal construction
- Paint Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
*Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.