High Efficiency with Trusted, Quiet Performance
The Bryant 214D Legacy heat pump provides affordable all-season comfort, cooling your home in summer,then reversing when temperatures drop for low-cost electric heat. As a result, you’ll enjoy comfort and savings all year long in addition to the lasting value.
Bryant Delivers Peace of Mind
Bryant has a history of doing whatever it takes to deliver trusted quality, comfort and value to millions of homeowners nationwide. Today, with rising consumer awareness of environmental issues, Bryant proudly offers an answer that eases those concerns while delivering solid, reliable comfort – the Bryant 214D Heat Pump with Puron refrigerant. The Bryant 214D helps preserve the integrity of the Earth’s ozone layer by using Puron refrigerant. It delivers reliable comfort at up to 14 SEER cooling and 8.2 HSPF heating efficiency. And, with its Microtube Technology refrigeration system, the quiet, reliable scroll compressor, and our tough, DuraGuard protection package, it provides responsive comfort you can count on, year after year.
Bryant’s environmentally sound refrigerant keeps you cool without depleting the Earth’s ozone layer
Our scroll compressor is designed for use with Puron refrigerant to provide quiet comfort and years of environmentally sound, energy-efficient performance.
Bryant’s Microtube™ Technology refrigeration system with copper tube/aluminum fin coil maximizes transfer of heat outside your home to ensure cooling efficiency. Coil materials and design minimize chances for rust and corrosion for lasting performance.
A filter drier protects the unit’s most important single component: the compressor.
Built to Last
The Bryant DuraGuard™ protection package ensures lasting durability and good looks through years of exposure to weather, sports and lawn equipment and more. Three key elements to this package include: galvanized steel cabinet, baked-on powder paint and louvered coil guard.
Full product brochure available here
- Energy Efficiency 14 SEER/11.5 EER cooling; 8.2 HSPF heating
- Hybrid Heat system capable Allows gas furnace/heat pump system combinations for best winter heating efficiency.
- Quiet levels During lowest capacity cooling operating condition: 69 dB
- Remote access Manage your system from afar with remote access when paired with the Bryant Housewise Wi-Fi® thermostat
- Reminders Automatic maintenance reminders and service alerts with the Bryant Housewise thermostat
- Compressor Single-stage scroll
- Refrigerant Puron refrigerant
- Protections High pressure switch, loss of charge switch and filter drier
- Controls supported Bryant Housewise Wi-Fi thermostat and other Preferred series thermostats
- Capacity 1.5-5 tons
- Design Attractive DuraGuard Plus system
- Construction Durable, sheet metal construction
- Paint Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
*Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.